In an effort to attract Registered Nurses (RNs), Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) and Nurse Practitioners (NPs) the Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) provides $25,000 in grant funding to eligible nurses in exchange for a two-year commitment to an eligible employer.
Trillium Health Partners is proud to take part in this program as a participating hospital. Please let your recruiter and/or hiring manager know if you are eligible to participate and we will submit an application to the CCPN for approval if hired into a full-time position no later than March 31, 2024.
To be eligible for the CCPN, a nurse must:
- Not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the six months prior to being hired;
- Hold a Certificate of Registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Begin employment no later than March 31, 2024;
- Commit to two-years of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by the employer; and
- Not simultaneously receive funds from the Ministry of Health for the Tuition Support