The Medication Clinic provides medium-term, hospital level medication management clinic for adults diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric illnesses.
- Administration of long-acting depot medications
- Assessment of symptom and side effect monitoring
- Collaboration with community partners to ensure continuity of care to clients
This service is available to clients currently registered with Trillium Health Partners Mental Health Program with a THP MRP. Once stabilized, clients will be referred back to their primary care physician for ongoing support and medication administration.
- Primary diagnosis of a psychotic disorder
- Requires ongoing administration of LAIs
- Patient must have an active MRP