Volunteers are an integral part of Trillium Health Partners. They support the delivery of quality, compassionate care to our patients and visitors and along with their community engagement, bring a wealth of knowledge and experience. If you are retired, a student or a working individual, volunteering is an excellent way to gain experience or stay connected to your community.
Before you apply to volunteer, please note the following:
- The minimum age requirement to volunteer is 16 (at the time of application)
- A minimum commitment of 60 hours (6-8 months to complete), one shift per week must be fulfilled.
- Volunteers must have excellent communication skills, including verbal and written English (additional languages are an asset)
- Volunteers must possess excellent customer service skills
- Job shadowing, observerships, and post secondary placements are NOT offered as part of our volunteer program
- Applications are available year-round for adults and students (university, college and high school)
If accepted as a volunteer, you will be required to:
- Provide government issued proof of 1st and 2nd COVID-19 vaccines or proof of a medical exemption where necessary
- New Volunteer Orientation Training
- Submit two references
- Complete the Health Surveillance Clearance Form
- Complete training related to your volunteer placement
Ready to Apply?
Please select a site below and fill out the application form:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Trillium Health Partners!
We strive to place as many applicants as possible. However, due to the high volume of applicants, regretfully we are unable to guarantee a placement for everyone. We consider openings, availability, interests and skills when selecting applicants. We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within six months, we invite you to reapply.